The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

October 26, 2008


Saturday at 10am there was a Halloween costume parade and pony rides taking place at the park just below our house. Greyson and I met up with the Brick clan and Celina, Mike and Maddy for the fun. Seeing as its late October the weather should have been nice and cool, well who has failed to tell Mother Nature what month it is... it was 90 degrees, Gross!!! Greyson rocked his orange shirt instead of his fleece lion costume, he had so much fun. He trick-or-treated for the first time and hula hooped too. I was running after him the entire time cause my little guy is mister curious. Thank goodness there were extra hands available since daddy couldn't be there, cause if not, my stroller...diaper bag and purse would have had a new owner. If you pay attention to the pictures you may be able to see glistening sweat off everyone... or just look at how red Grey's cheeks were. As I was running after him that day I had a "no way" moment... no way is it possible that I have a 16 month old. There's no way we have been blessed for 16 months already with this little miracle. Even after all the trouble this little guy causes... when he is running away from you with his huge smile, I can't help but laugh. Which isn't a good thing to do when you are trying to discipline a child. But laughter is all that comes to me when my little man does his "boy" things. Frustration is usually some where in the mix too, but I am working on that. Does anyone else have a child who literally does a backbend while you are trying to put them in there carseat? I do. Does anyone else have a child who tries to do an alligator roll off the changing table while you are wipeing their poopy bottom? I do. Through these moments comes complete and utter frustration, but when WE get through it... cause it is teamwork... usually we give big kisses and hugs cause we made it through. Grey and I have become quite the team since Daddy is away a bunch right now. We can't wait til the "season" is over and we can have our complete team again.


What are these?

Dancing to the music



Sticking the black and orange egg in my mouth,

that's where everything goes




Candy, what is candy... don't worry

baby boy it's all for mommy





on to the next adventure


adventures over.... nigh night



No comments: