The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

October 24, 2008

Another visit to a pumpkin patch

Well, Greyson had an interesting afternoon... he refused to take a nap!!! So we sadly had to leave Gammas early because he was exhausted, but fighting naptime so bad. Of course, the minute I start driving home he passes out. So we get home and I do a great transfer into his crib and he sleeps til 5:45pm. I finally wake him up for dinner so he will actually go to bed tonight. So after dinner the little guy was wired, so I decided, why not let him tired himself out at the pumpkin patch just below the house. It was alot of fun, just Grey and me... He ran around, sat on some pumpkins and dropped one off a hay bale. This really upset Grey, he got the sweetest little pouty face on and started to cry. I had to explain that it was just an accident and the pumpkin was ok, no boo boos. Then he kept on going...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where is his shirt from and why doesn't Gavin have it!!!! Too cute!