The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

October 24, 2008

Pottery Barn Kids sing-along




This morning Greyson, Gamma, and I met up at Pottery Barn Kids with Grey's babysitter and my friend, Kelly, her daughter Ashley and nephew Cody, along with Jen and her son Dylan and Grandma to Ashley and Dylan...Sandy. Our little Maddy girl was there too... I think I got everyone!!! Pottery Barn was having a Halloween sing-along for anyone who wanted to come and enjoy! Well, what a fun Friday morning. The kids got dressed up in there costumes, yes, even Greyson... yippee!!!!








This was the 11:00 show, it was packed

My little Cowardly Lion... didn't leave Mommy's lap

Grey the Lion and Maddy the Kitty

Tigger, the Lion, the Kitty, the purple crayon and the Dragon are all the kiddos that Kelly watches...bless her heart, we love her!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bri, I'm so proud of you! You are such a good mom! Grey is getting so big and so cute! Love you guys!