The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

October 19, 2008

Daddy is home

Greyson and I drove to LAX last night to pick up Daddy. It was so cute cause all day I had been asking Grey "is daddy coming home tonight?" and he would respond, "ya." Well, you should have seen his face when we were standing at baggage claim, staring at the escalator when Daddy appeared... His eyes lit up and he got the biggest smile on his face. I couldn't take a pic cause I was holding him, but it was pretty stinkin cute. He then reached for daddy and didn't want him to put him down. It was so magical... You just wonder... did Grey understand how long Daddy had been away, did it seem like forever, or just a day. This time of the year is hard cause Geoff is gone soo much. We get a couple days with him right now and then he is off again. Next year I can't imagine how it will be... Grey will be 2 and 4 months old... he will definately get IT.

No comments: