The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

October 2, 2008

Mr. Climber

My crazy child is determined to go "splat" one of these days. As a mom I try to teach him that some of his actions mean "danger." Well, who knew Greyson would find that word so fun. Everytime I say "Greyson, no no, thats danger...." he looks at me, with his mischeivous look and smiles and keeps on doing it. Whether its him trying to eat the dog food, reach towards the stove (we have a protective sheild now), climb on his activity table ( thanks Rodgers), step on the dog or.... rock on the ottoman to the chair in his room. He thinks all of these acts are soooo funny.


I have to say, during this particular act Daddy was cheering him on. Daddy even took a video with our digital camera. I haven't watched it yet, but if it is clear enough I will upload it for everyone to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can add diving down the two steps that lead to the playroom at our house :) I swear you're going to pick him up one day and his head id going to be wrapped in bubble wrap