The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

October 15, 2008

Its Really Cold In Ireland



Oh wow, the climate change here is so crazy. Yesterday was nice and sunny in the afternoon and today it is howling onshore wind and about 40 degrees and with the wind maybe mid 30's. The water supposedly dropped today as well, 53 now. Just an off day to get some work done for Gravis, doing interviews and picking photos for upcoming ads.
I love the updates Bri did, I have been missing them sooooooo much since I have been here. My little guy is growing up. I can't to see both of you and have fun being our cool family.
Just a nice pic of the conditions here today, oh yeah the scarf is in full effect today as well as my 3 layers and a beanie. The weather is supposed to be bad the next couple of days as well. Oh well!

Geoff

No comments: