The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

June 19, 2009

Happy 34th Birthday Geoffrey!!!!
Happy birthday my love. I hope you have had a special day. You are the most amazing man I know. You make me laugh, you show me love, you give me butterflies, you gave me Greyson. My world wouldn't be the same without you. Thirty-four years ago your mom (and dad) brought you into this world. I was lucky enough to meet you 26 years later!!! And the last eight years have been full of so many memories, journeys, up and downs, but they have been the most amazing eight years. I love you and am so looking forward to our date night tonight. xoxoxo
Happy 34th!!!!!

3 comments:

Shwam Fam said...

cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a great date!

Unknown said...

34!!!! ggggeeeeeeezzzzz. Ha ha, just kidding :) Very nice note Bri, I hope you have a great time tonight at dinner!

Jennifer Gilmore said...

Happy B-day Geoff! Hope you had fun tonight!