The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

June 5, 2009

BBQ at Gamma and Poppi's

Cheese, weirdo
Trying to escape


cooking with daddy

putting rocks in the watercan





On Sunday we went to my parents for our usual bbq. Its always fun, but this time was a little different. It was just my parents and us. C and Mike and the kids didn't make it. There are always plenty more bbqs to have. It was a different type of fun, we all just kind of watched Greyson. He was the star of the show and just acted so silly. He helped daddy bbq, helped Poppi with his rock garden and was being super silly with me. He was talking up a storm, which was fun for my parents to hear cause he tends to be a bit quieter when everyone else is around, but not this time. He is discovering so many new words lately:
baseball
book
milk
paci
Chopper
All of the above are super clear now, its so fun.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
See, I can do this. It's just my memory that fails now and then. I enjoyed reading your BLOG and seeing all the fun photos. You're such a happy family and it shows.
Hugs, Nana