The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

June 25, 2009

Disneyland for Father's Day

So we took advantage of our new dland passes on Father's Day. It was super fun, we went for three hours and it was perfect. Greyson was rocking his pirate hat again.
Riding the tram from the best parking garage in the entire world... direct route from the freeway to the garage.. so awesome
Daddy and Grey in line for Buzz Lightyear... to infinity and beyond...Grey looks like he is scared of "infinity"


Shooting the little... and I mean little... I sucked at it, little 'X'



Daddy having more fun then Grey





Oh yeah.. just hangin out with my hands in my pockets. This is Greys new position. It is hilarious. I don't know where he picked it up, but all of a sudden he will have both hands in his pockets. Just totally cruising. People will point and smile at our 'super cool kid.'



Vroom vroom






And, yes, I promise I was there... obviously behind the camera. I figured it was Daddy's day so no need for Mommy pics.

1 comment:

Shwam Fam said...

Okay, we have got to get here with you guys! It looks like so much fun! Let's def. do it this summer.