The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

June 25, 2009

Daddy's bday gift

Grey was such a big helper on Daddy's bday. He went to Walmart with me to pick out the bike we were going to give Geoff. Geoff has decided to start riding his bike to work this summer, which I think is totally great. Why not right?? The weather will be great, its only 5 miles, all really flat. Such a great way to save money, miles and get in shape. So I went on a search for a cool, manly, snazzy, inexpensive bike... go Walmart. This bike is so great!!! Its heavier then S@%# and is super snazzy. Grey liked it alot. We hid it in Greys room to surprise Daddy. He loved it and has already gone on two test rides. He bought his helmet today so he is ready for a ride!!!

Oh and I had to throw this one in there... Rocking the cool shades

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how cute this picture is! I'm freaking out.....