The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

June 25, 2009

From a baby to a boy



Our sweet little monkey is turning two tomorrow. I can't even express how that makes me feel (but I will try.) I just remember two years ago tonight, I had eaten dinner, had my bag packed, was trying to stay busy, but was so anxious knowing that at midnight I would be walking into Mission hospital to be induced to see my little boy. I remember everyone had said try to get some sleep, yeah right. I couldn't even sit down long enough to watch tv. Geoff and I left for the hospital early, just to be on our way. About 14 hours later we had our precious, pirate of a baby (one eye was so swollen, and yet he loves pirates to this day.)

To follow that amazing day came many days of exhaustion, frustration and fear. It was all so worth it to have you in our arms.











Now, two whole years later, I am the mother to a pretty independant little man. You are starting to talk, you can tell me what you want and definately what you don't want, you really don't care to listen to me a times (today in CVS) and yet you freely give me and daddy kisses and hugs at your leisure. You have become a pretty funny little guy, playing beeballlll in the house, running the bases around the coffee table, asking for milk all day long, looking at me and super clearly saying " babye" and then walking into your room. You keep us laughing and loving all the time.



You are so excited to turn two, I don't know if you truly understand it, but you love how big of a deal we are making it. You are a toddler, no longer my baby boy. Continue to grow strong, funny and sweet and I will continue to be so proud. I love you little monkey man!!!


2 comments:

Shwam Fam said...

I remember vividly the day Grey was born! We were so excited to have a boy in the fam. :) He has grown into such a cutie and such a personality. We love you Grey. Happy 2nd Day!!!

jbel said...

Happy B-day matey! Love the paci w/ the pirate hat in the post below!
Aren't D-land passes the greatest? Our girls have just LOVED going this year.