The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

December 1, 2009

Giving Thanks

We are thankful for so much... but most of all family. With Geoff being away for Thanksgiving it was really nice to have Auntie Lou in town. She was my roomie for a couple nights which was really fun. She definitely didn't get to catch up on any sleep while staying with us...I don't think she has seen 6:30 on a weekend in a while. =)



We spent Turkey day morning at my house with coffee and donuts and lots of toys. Then the Shwams headed home and Lou, Grey and I headed to my parents to start cooking away. We, as usual, had a whole lot of people at my parents. But it was fun to watch Grey become more and more comfortable around my Papa (his great Papa) . They played a great came of "bounce the ball over the pool table net." Maddy was such a cutie in her pretty new Tday skirt and pigtails.

Smile Maddy













Pretty Girl

Grey and Maddy in deep convo



Hit it!!!!













three generations in the kitchen






Putting in some 'G' time







With Brody on Turkey day morning for coffee and donuts








Yummy, sprinkle donut









Auntie Lou trying to get kisses



1 comment:

Shwam Fam said...

We are so thankful for you guys in our lives! We love you! Um- whose big butt is that in that picture- oh mine. :)