The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

December 6, 2009

Santa at the Santa Ana Country Club

Santa was at the Santa Ana Country Club this afternoon... This is something we went to every year growing up, so it is so fun to see my own child enjoying it. This year was definitely the best cause they had you sign up for a time slot to take a photo with Santa... all the years past, I'm taliing 20 plus years, we would have to stand in a huge line for a photo. So with the new "tee time" Santa photo schedule we got to enjoy dinner and all the other festivities.

Grey modeling the Santa/elf hat
yummy xmas cookie they decorated themselves

listening to the story teller






I think Grey and I were in deep conversation here... possibly about the way he was acting haha, its not easy not having Daddy around. Thank goodness for my mom, always giving me a helping hand. This time she captured the moment for me =)




the best pic we could get... he wasn't into a pic with mommy at ALL





dancing with the snowman






jumping off the steps, this is my crazy two year old... no wonder I am fit without having to exercise... I run after this monkey all the time







time to pose with Santa... Maddy and Brody... I didn't capture a good pic sadly, they got some cute ones of both smiling








Happy pic with Mommy and Santa










Not so happy pic when Mommy did the disappearing act... I said " are you ready Santa?" he said " I'm ready." On to his lap Greyson flew... Santa held on tight haha Everyones got to get this pic right??? It's not baby torture too bad...










Grey was fine when he was handed a present from Santa










so excited he got a car and a car book, how did Santa know Grey is OBSESSED
with cars right now






Maddy says " Greyson dance with me" so Maddy twirls and Greyson break-dances





Playing with Greys car... maddy kept standing up and laughing about how Greys car kept going under her skirt.. we were dieing!!! She is such a funny girl


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such cute pics!! Wish I had been there too.