The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

November 24, 2009

Daddy's last day




Sunday we spent soaking in Daddy. We decided to take a trip to the Spectrum to do the usual: lunch, carousel and run around. I pretty much stayed behind the camera this day and tried to capture the little moments between Geoff and Grey. They really are best buds... despite all the bickering =) Greyson looks at his Daddy with such a spark... he knows Daddy has all the answers, he knows Daddy will play the game right, he knows Daddy will rough-house with him, he knows Daddy will "roar" louder... he just loves his Daddy. (I kind of do too...) Nothing more sweet then a 2 1/2 year old and a big green ballon

Waving!!!



Right in step with each other







We love you Daddy... its going to be a long month!!! Be safe riding those big waves...

xoxo Mommy and Greyson

2 comments:

The Bricks said...

Their bond is so sweet. I hope the next month goes by fast and is filled with easy days and special memories for you and Grey.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bri, This is Nana checking your blog. I love the pictures of Greyson with his daddy. By the way, I saw you all at the tree lighting in Celina's blog. Is Daddy home now? Your apartment looks so nice. I'm sure you'll have it settled and comfortable soon. I'll be with my "greats" tomorrow at your apartment. Looking forward to seeing it.
Hugs, Nana