The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

December 1, 2009

Its December

Some fun photos from tonight
Running towards me with a big smile on his face


I said smile big for Daddy... and he did










































Here are some pics of the inside decorations. I made my own "ho ho ho" banner, inspired by my friend Jen's.



24 days til Christmas... 20 days til Geoff comes home... geez that still sounds so long. Grey and I are getting along well. We have really mastered our new schedule together, what with my hours at work changing, Daddy not being around to help with Chopper and Grey being shuffled all over the place. We are doing well. He has become a big helper with Chopper. Collecting all the bones in the morning and putting them on the patio for him. When we get home Grey's new job is to go pull open the slider door and let Chopper in. This is a task he loves, he is so proud of himself the more he helps. And I really do appreciate it. Even those small tasks help a bunch.



He was so helpful rooting me on this morning while I put up our xmas lights outside. This is a first for me. I was out there at 8:30 with the staple gun getting them set-up before I had to go to work. We were both really proud of ourselves.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute banner Bri :) glad I could be of help. ha ha. We still need to have a craft night

Jane said...

Really, really great banner!!!! You're so crafty! We're lovin' the pictures. Grey's getting to be quite the ham!

Shwam Fam said...

Love the smile!!! So will you make me a banner please! I will pay you for your labor! Also, want a ballerina picture for Mad's room. :)