The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

December 9, 2009

Nothing worse... and nothing better

Nothing is worse then your child fighting you on taking a nap... after a long morning of errands, I had a lot of xmas wrapping to do ( I took the day off of work, it was nice) so Greyson knows the routine... one of his favorite Little Einsteins shows then off for "rest" we don't dare call it nap time. Well he just wasn't having it today, he was in his bed calling Chopper, yelling for me... I heard him knock his lap over etc. I just had a feeling he wasn't going to nap today!!!

Boo!!!

So I finally walked into his room and he told me he went poopy... I explained to him you don't need to scream my name just say "mommy poopy" and Iwill come in to help you. So I changed his diap and started to walk out, well he starts crying, blah blah, torture. So I told him he had to stay in his bed until his CD was over, if he wasn't asleep when it ended he could be done with rest time and come out and play. Cry cry cry... I shut the door. So I listened and he only cried for about two minutes. About 40 minutes later I finished my wrapping and decided to check on him. So I quietly open the door...
he's not in his bed
he's not on the chair to the left (panic setting in)
he's not on the stool by his bookcase (I know I never left the house, so he had to be in his room)
he's not under the bed
I look to my right and this is what I found:







He isn't hiding.... he is snoring, sound asleep no joke!!!!
All I can think of is he WAS hiding and then he fell asleep when I didn't come to find him.

Oh Greyson... the things you do.
I was able to transfer him into his bed and he is sleeping peacefully and not on plastic...


2 comments:

The Stofle Family said...

Ha ha ha! Such a classic story! I am so glad Hayden loves her naps right now...and dread the day when she starts to fight them!

Jane said...

that's pretty funny! That boy! Sorry you had a panic attack, even though you knew you hadn't left :)