The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

December 6, 2009

Gingerbread houses and skype

I wanted to do a fun christmas craft with Greyson this weekend. Something he would really enjoy and something that would also pass the time. While we were at Target I saw they had premade gingerbread house kits. PERFECT!!! So we bought one and saved it till yesterday right before "rest time." Greyson was so excited and such a good listener.
Waiting patiently for instructions
Kneading the frosting for one minute

Let the decorating begin






Of course... you have to eat some of the candy along the way





All done and so proud
Since Geoff has been gone we have been able to put our Skype to use. Thank goodness for technology. I think it has really helped Grey with being able to see Daddy every once and a while. Yesterday morning I woke Geoff up ( damn time difference) and told him to turn on his computer so Grey could see him and we could all have the morning together. So we probably spent at least 15 minutes on Skype... Grey jumped on the bed, Chopper chewed his bone, I took pictures, funny faces were exchanged, hi's, bye's and kisses given. It was a fun morning.




Grey giving Daddy a funny face





Daddy giving it right back








showing Daddy the Gingerbread house kit








the boys having their Convo









Chopper hanging out too










Greyson and Chopper playing, Grey falling backwards, Chopper jumping up on the bed after him, Daddy laughing in the background
As hard as it has been having Geoff gone for these last two weeks, I think Grey and I are doing pretty well. I am hoping this work week goes by fast cause the weekends have been really enjoyable. Grey and I stayed in our PJ's Saturday and Sunday til about 10!!! Thats crazy for me, usually. We really have just been hanging out. We can't wait to be able to hang out with Daddy again!!!
xoxoxo











No comments: