The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

May 31, 2010

Sunday Funday and grilling together

We headed to our favorite beach on Sunday early before the crazy crowds showed up. We got down there around 10:30 am and stayed til about 1:30pm. We had a blast... and all got a bit too much color. The first exposure to this summer sun didn't settle well, even with sunscreen on. I had a moment while we were all walking down the stairs to the beach thinking "wow, this is much easier this year..." We seemed to have way less stuff... just with Grey becoming such a big boy now he told me the two toys he wanted to bring, we had no diaper bag cause he is Mr. Potty trained now, we just had our toys, a bag of food and an umbrella... then I had that moment... "wow, I better enjoy it cause in about 4 months thats all changing =)" So I did enjoy it. I had such a sense of pride knowing my little boy wasn't needing a diaper... its so funny how it is affecting me so. I thought it was going to be no big deal. This is just a natural step in his development, instead it is HUGE to me. He's not a baby anymore. He was Mr. Independant at the beach. Geoff and I actually got to sit next to each other for a good while and just watch him. Then it was lunch time and we all sat together with our peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and chatted. It was so fun...


Yes... school has taught him the art of the "tongue sticking out" not my favorite




Not sure what was going on with these two, but it looks like Greyson was being very serious





and there it is...... THE BELLY






Hi Daddy... nice chatting with you










Playing so nicely by himself








sand castle
waving to all the passengers on the train... he did this every time a train went by... I had to zoom my camera in cause he'd try to get as close as possible...which wasn't that close to us
After a couple hours at the beach, we headed home and Grey took a little nap. Then we had a yummy artichoke appetizer together... yes, my child loves artichokes. Then Greyson helped daddy with the grilling. Well, not really, but he did know how to pick up his glass with the tongs.






Such a fun Sunday... can't wait for many more!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OMG Geoff is a little bit red in this last picture!