The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

May 9, 2010

Greyson and Emerson's room

It's that time again... re-doing a room. I am super excited about this adventure. Ever since we moved Greyson into a twin bed I have held off on buying him new bedding...this was because I knew we would be prego soon and I would want Greyson and Emerson's bedding to coordinate. So now that we have total confirmation that this little bun in my oven is a girl...let the fun begin. So I have never been a pink girl, so it should be no surprise that I am not doing pink for Emme. Instead, I am focusing more on aqua and grey, with a touch of pale pink. But very floral and damask for her and polka dots for Grey. Below you will actually see the shower curtain...yes, shower curtain I purchased for the fabric. It is 72"x72" so that is a whole lot of fabric. I love that it was primarily aqua, but undeniably girly. The flowers have the lightest pink in them. So this was my jumping point.








Greyson's room already has a good amount of aqua through out it... a picture, bins, tins, and lampshades so I figured it was silly to get rid of all of that, so instead it is being adapted. Below is the start to Grey's bed. He has grey sheets, aqua comforter and a really fun damask pillow...that I am using to tie in what I hope to get for Emme.






While we were at the Spectrum today I went into Anthropologie and fell in love. I could buy that whole store if I had someones black AMEX card! I saw this bathrug...haha, what is it about all this bath stuff being so cute. Anyway... you would never know its a bath rug, so I want it for in front of the changing table. It comes in the most perfect dark grey... can you register at Anthropologie?!?

I also have a chair from Ikea that desperately needs a new slipcover and I really want this one.

I LOVE it!!!! I think it would be such a fun addition to the room... problem, its $200. So I may have to attempt a slipcover myself, but I doubt I can find such a great fabric.
So this is just the start to all the fun...that and I have started a registry on amazon.com
did you know they do a baby registry? They have everything... especially the stroller we want. Except they don't have the glide board that we are going to purchase to add to the stroller so that big brother Grey has a place to stand. We'll have to grab that ourselves. I am getting very excited!!!! More to come...

1 comment:

Hogan House said...

Looking great Bri! I might have to come for a visit when its all complete:-) And, if I EVER have a girl, she will have the pinkest room you have ever seen, but to each their own, right??? xoox