The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

May 2, 2010

19 week baby bump

Here is the much requested baby bump. Slowly, but surely growing more and more. I kind of forgot to take a 16 week bump, but oh well. I have started to be able to feel Miss Emerson, which has been really fun. I love it! It was driving me nuts that I hadn't felt her yet. I felt Greyson at 17 weeks and they usually say you feel your second and so on much sooner because you know what you are waiting for. But she has started doing her dance and I am enjoying it a bunch. I have another apt with my doc on May 12 and I am hoping to get true confirmation that this little peanut is a girl. I need a better crotch shot... =) She has been so shy in all the others, so we will see.



1 comment:

arnold said...

That bump is a joke! Super cute though!