The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

May 31, 2010

Potty trained



We have officially been potty training now since Wednesday and it is going great!!! I am so proud of Greyson. I had a discussion with his teacher on Tuesday that I was getting concerned because she will be three at the end of June so we only have a month to get him potty trained so he can move to the three year class room. She suggested I just bring him to class on Wednesday in underwear and we will go for it. So that is what we did. Now it isn't like I just decided to tell him no more diaper...on to underwear. We have been talking about it forever and he has been using the potty randomly at home. Its just it was time to Go For It!!!! So we are on day 6 and he is awesome at the pee pee thing. He always goes in the potty. He had one accident on Saturday, but thats it. We are working on the poopy thing...thats a bit harder. We are sure to have pull up with us at all times, cause he is afraid to do it on the potty. We will keep trying!!!



It makes me so proud and yet so sad that this little man has grown up all of a sudden. He's talking a bunch, going in the potty, eating artichoke, dinner sausage and garlic and herb hummus with us yesterday.... I mean where is my mac n cheese guy!!! I am so lucky that he is adaptable to so many new things. Lets see how he does when his sister arrives =)

No comments: