The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

May 15, 2010

New Registry...already out with the old, in with the new

So I was checking facebook the other day, surprise, and a friend mentioned something about Diapers.com I always forget about that website. Why have I never order anything off of it in three years? Well, I think I am going to start. First of all it is free shipping on any order over $49...thats not hard, and things arrive in 1 to 2 days. So I went on the site and behold... baby registry. I had decided I was going to register on amazon.com, but then looked into it further and realized everything comes from a different website, meaning each return policy is different...LAME. Also, friends and family would have to pay shipping...so I switched. Diapers.com has all the major items I wanted anyway so I'm sold. No Babies r Us this time... just Diapers.com and of course, Bassinets and Blueberries. Let the shopping begin haha.

1 comment:

jbel said...

I recently discovered diapers.com too. It's the way to go in the beginning (with free shipping!) when you are going through so many diapers. Once you start buying baby food, it's easier to get it there than in the store too I think. The only annoying thing is excess boxes. A box arrives with more boxes inside (for the diapers and bb food.) But it's ok if you recycle with your regular trash. Just pre-pick a spot in the garage for all those boxes!