The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

May 31, 2010

Beautiful afternoons... summer days

The weather is getting so nice that we are able to spend more of our afternoons outside. We are lucky enough to have a grassy area in the front of our condo. So the other day Geoff and Grey were playing frisbee, cars etc. and I brought dinner down to the grass. Nothing is better then grilled cheese on the front lawn.

Me...my little man... and my growing girl

best buds always wrestling

hahahahhaa... daddy posing cause Grey was taking a picture with Geoff's phone... I had to capture it too


two thumbs up... I cut off the top thumb oops




nothing like dirty toys to prove it was an afternoon of fun




family photo




dinner time






yummy... can't wait for more of these afternoons


1 comment:

The Bricks said...

So cute Bri! Greyson looks bigger every time I see him, he's getting so tall!