The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

April 2, 2009

a really funny story

I need to start this story by apologizing to Greyson for what I am about to reveal... he may really dislike me one day for sharing this story, but it is too classic not to.
Its 9:25 pm and I had just gotten out of the tub, I went down stairs to pour myself a bowl of golden grahams (dessert), gave Geoff a kiss, said I was going to go read my book (Breaking Dawn), but checked on Greyson before I went up. So I very lightly turn up the hallway dimmer light... walk quietly into his room... there he is sound asleep!! He is such a good boy at just falling asleep without a sound. So I went to adjust his blankets that he was partly sleeping on when I realized "where is his hand?" That's right ladies and gentleman his hand was down in his diaper!!! I almost died! Obviously, I pulled it out, which took some force, but oh my goodness its already begun. So for those of you who have boys or are having boys (Celina, Kelly, Rachel, Jen B and others) don't be too appaled cause it may happen to you sooner then you think =) So I come out of his room and have to tell Geoff how I just found his son... he laughed and said "oh ya that's normal." I officially live in a house of boys, there's no babies around anymore =(

5 comments:

Jane said...

OK~ now that's a funny story! Welcome to the land of boys! Poppa and I got a pretty good laugh out of that one. I've got a few stories myself :)

Jennifer Gilmore said...

Welcome to the land of boys is right. Just wait till you have three boys, your husband, and even your dog is male! :)

The Bricks said...

I'm realizing I'm in for a shock! At least it will be entertaining and give me a good laugh.

Anonymous said...

ahh ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

lauren said...

great! so i've got a lot to look forward to!