The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

April 8, 2009

Easter a year ago

Ha ha look at me here compared to the photo on the blog header... wow what a difference a year makes!!!
Greys perfect country club outfit that I put together weeks in advance, I even painted the anchor on his hat.... this year, quick trip to TJ Maxx for a $13 2pc kenneth cole set... no thought neccessary. He does get to wear a new pair of converse... he is in a 6 in those now.



Playing with his doodle from the Easter bunny.... chewing, rather.




I got an egg.... and a very little mohawk



num num






Wow.... how much does a year make a baby and his mommy change. I wanted to look back at last years easter to see the difference that will occur this weekend. Grey last easter was almost 10 months... crawling, but still not walking. Barely has any hair, but had quite a personality. He was strong willed then, but is even more so now. He looks so cute and little... me on the other hand hahahahha. I look tired and stil hadn't dropped those baby lbs. =) Not to mention the curly hair...haven't done that in a while. Either way, my baby boy is so big now. Geoff said to me tonight "when did he start saying so much?" and I said... about three days ago. And it is the total truth. Everyday Grey is trying to say more and more stuff. He had a pretty good conversation with Alyssa tonight on the phone. He said yes, no, choo choo, uh oh and more. And with just those few words they held a perfectly cute convo. We can't wait to hear what else he has to say.
This weekend at the country club should be really fun and I can't wait to update the blog with new Easter photos.
Hippity Hop





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha you have both changed so much!! Wish I could be there for Easter this year :(

jbel said...

I will hop on over to your blog to see those pics in a few days!

Where is TJ Max in your area?
I LOVED TJ Max back east. They carried the BEST brands and had SUPERB prices! Unfortunately, we just have Ross nearby, and it is so lame!!!
I went to NRack in CM when I was at my parents last weekend. They had cute boy stuff. The outlook on boy clothes seems to be getting better!