The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

April 21, 2009

Beach Dat at the Montage

On Sunday, the Shwams and us went to have beach day at the Montage public beach. We packed up and got there around 9:30am... it was already so stinking hot. We got front row parking which was fabulous and we loaded up the wagon and headed down the hill to enjoy....

Brodsters first beach day
Brody cruising in the bumbo, wearing one of Greys diesel shirts =)
Yummy bottle, about to pass out.


My happy boy... Greyson is so at home at the beach. And this beach was so much fun... Great sand, no waves, so much fun

Daddy and his boy... I love this photo!!!




Mike and his little girl... Maddy running away from the water, haha. Just kiddding she loves the water like Grey does.



C and Brody hanging out under the umbrella


Hey big boy, almost four months



Mike and his little guy



The Shwam family



And proof that I was there too... how funny is this photo?? Do you see what I am talking about? Grey and Geoff always have the same expression =)



Cheese.....its! he he


The best way to leave the beach, passed out with a paci and tige.
It was such a great time. We then headed to Gamma and Poppis for another bbq and the laker game. It is making me get really excited for summer, all the fun family weekends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun fam weekends, that makes me sad:( At least I'll get a full week with them in Hawaii!! They are getting so big!! I remember last summer all Grey wanted to do was run into the ocean and he was so tiny!