The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

April 21, 2009

Babysitting

On Friday I helped Celina out by wathching Maddy and Brody. Unfortunately, Kellys daughter Ashley was sick so Kelly couldn't watch them. ( hopefully Ash is feeling better.) So Grey and I headed out super early to get to C's on time before she had to get to school... It was an eventful morning to say the least, but obviously I wasn't going to say NO. It made me thankful that I don't have twins and a 4 month old... geez that would be tough. Greyson and Maddy are like brother and sister seeing how they have grown up together so closely, so they fight like brother and sister. They, of course, would time these fights right when I was completely engrossed in a task with Brody i.e. changing the poopiest diaper known to man kind. Greyson and Maddy decided it would be a great time to football tackle each other over a toy. For those of you who have never seen Maddy get upset it is pretty phenomenal... love you Mads. She is definately a red head and definately a Shwam. So to say the least... the day was a blast. I was able to capture some pretty classic photos. Maddy and Greyson taking turns in the bumbo.

Greyson holding Brody's hand... I didn't ask him to do this, he just did.




Maddy then followed suit




The cousins!!!! So cute, so close, so much fun. I can't imagine if Geoff and I hadn't gotten pregnant with Grey. It just wouldn't be the same watching Maddy grow up. Celina and I talked about it the other day how special it is for them to be so close! Too bad Brodster won't have the exact experience... but he will have two special, older protectors, always.



1 comment:

The Bricks said...

Don't worry, Ash is all better so you have been relieved of your babysitting duties ;-)