The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

January 16, 2009

working mom

Being a mom in general is the hardest job in the world!!! Being a working mom is exceptionally hard in its own way. There is a constant feeling of sadness to a certain extent because you have to leave your little love bug in someone elses care. I, so far, have been so blessed that Jen and Kelly, two very dear friends, watch Greyson. Today I had to make a mom call to stay home from work cause Grey just didn't seem "right." You know that feeling, when you're just kind of off. So I decided that it was necessary to let down my fellow co-workers in order to not let down my baby boy. Why in doing this act do I feel so guilty! The decision was easy to make...obviously my son is more important then my job, but I have left people who were counting on me hanging. I found it so interesting that I felt this way... I am hoping that I can teach Greyson when you care about something so deeply i.e. a child or a job, there will be a feeling of let done. As long as you aren't letting the important person down then you can be confident in your decision. I really do care about my job... I have been there for 12 years! But my 18 months with Greyson makes it so much more important to stay home and give him hugs, kisses, and loves. I love being a mom!!!

1 comment:

jbel said...

12 years ... what job is this?

way to go for making the right mommy decision!

hope he is doing well ...
K has pneumonia right now ... for the 2nd time in her short 3-year life span. boy does she handle it well though. such an example.