The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

January 4, 2009

Disneyland

While Geoff's mom was in town over the holiday we took a late afternoon trip to Disneyland. Geoff and I had never been before in the winter, especially around Christmas. It was so magical. All the lights, the snow and Santa... it was so much fun. We believe that everyone in the entire world was there at the same time cause Disneyland actually stopped selling tickets for a couple of hours. It was insane. They detour us to California adventure, which was fun cause we had never been there. So right at 6pm we were allowed in Disneyland, just in time for the holiday parade and dinner. After that we started the very scary trek to It's a Small World. That was so fun... I hadn't been on that ride in forever and I had definately never seen it all decorated for Christmas. Greyson was in aaawww the entire time... I can't believe I didn't take a picture of his face, but I think I was in aaawww too.




In front of Small World
Grammy and the grandkids... sillys on the left, cute pic of Jack though


Wathcing the parade... standing on chairs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hhhmmmmm... we went last week and the same thing happened to us. I wonder if we were there the same day????? I miss you guys!