The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

January 20, 2009

flu flu go away

For those of you who check my blog often I apoligize for being a bad blogger. Greyson has continued to be pretty darn sick. He had a fever yesterday topping the charts at 104.8!!! I got a phone call at work from my mom telling me this... I flew out of Bassinets and Blueberries so fast I can't even tell you. So when I got to my moms she was just getting Grey out of the tub. His temp. at least started to go down.
I should have known that the night was not going to be easy...
After many hours of no sleep and me calming Grey down he called "mommy mommy" so frantically I flew off the couch and ran into his room. Seconds later he threw up all over his new big boy bed (that's another post I have not done.) Poor thing had no idea what was happening, I just kept reassuring him he was doing ok and that mommy was right there with him. So after Geoff came down and put him in a bath and I cleaned up the mess we put him back in bed. I then set up a bed right next to his bed. He preceded to throw up three more times. From 1:30 to 4 am we wre awake watching his dvd player together. My sweet little guy has had his first experience with the flu... and mommy will never forget it.

No comments: