The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

January 4, 2009

Thomas and new traditions

I realized that I never posted xmas morning. This year was so much fun cause Greyson is just so fun. He is just like most boys and loves trains. So his gifts this year all focused around Thomas. We got him two little train tracks, one with a station and one with a tunnel. When these were purchased they were supposed to connect together. Who knew Thomas was such a difficult toy system to work with. There is the wooden railway, the track master and the take-along. Well, we now know we want anything to do with the take-along system. But after opening both tracks we couldn't return the wrong one, so Greyson got two separate tracks hahaha. What a mess... but he didn't know any better.




His new Knapford Station



Opening up wrapped presents



Sending Thomas through the tunnel




Next, I have started a new tradition that I think will be fun and easy to keep up with. I have decided each Christmas I am going to buy Greyson a new, special ornament just for him. He gets to put it on the tree Christmas eve or Christmas morning... whichever we end up doing. He gets to put it wherever he wants and I have to leave it there =) Each year they can relate to whatever he is into or whatever reminds me of him. Then when he grows up and has a place where he has a tree of his own I will pass him all his ornaments. This year the traditon took place on Christmas morning...





Ho Ho Ho
This looks like a good spot

First choice, but then he changed his mind

1 comment:

jbel said...

how fun to discover your blog! it seems so surreal ... you, me, Celina all having kids and living married lives ... we are our mothers-ahhhh!!!

i am waiting for the day (in a few years i hope) when we see Greyson and Maddie in costume ready to perform their 1st swing routine together! they could b the next Heidi and Benji-ha!!!!!