The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

January 28, 2009

a conversation

Greyson decided to fail as our alarm clock this morning. I usually set my clock for 615 but usual turn it off and lay there for a bit. I am never able to dose off again cause Grey is usually starting to rustle around. Well, that didn't happen this morning... Greyson decided to sleep in, so at 705 I fly out of bed to start getting ready for work. Geoff soon after ventured down to check on Grey, who was standing at the baby gate on his bedroom door. So I finished getting ready for work and then came downstairs to get breakfast ready and this is the conversation that occured:
Me: "you slept for a long time baby..."
Greyson: "ya"
Me: "did you sleep well?"
Greyson: "ya"
Me: " did you have sweet dreams?"
Greyson: " ya"
Me: " what did you dream about?"
Greyson: "choo choo"

It was our best conversation so far!!! Can't wait for many more
Xo

No comments: