The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

January 24, 2009

The Return of the Flu

Thats right.... I got it!!!! It is the worst thing in the world. Stay far away from anyone who has it. Its nasty. I went to work on Thursday, my first day back after getting Grey through his ordeal. And then around 8pm Thursday I started feeling "funny." I just knew, it had to be the flu!!! Well, it was and it started and didn't end til 4:30 am. I was exhausted yesterday and with Geoff being gone in San Diego my mom came to my rescue. She got here at about 6:30am and took care of Grey... fed him, played with him, kept him busy so I could just lay on the couch and sleep when I drifted off. She then preceded to clean and disinfect my house. How much do I love her??? She, who is also recovering from the flu, she got it on Monday, came to my rescue. Thank you MOM, you are my everything... I strive to be like you in every way. Your heart is so big, your arms are always giving and your smile always brightens up a room. We love you Gamma!!!

1 comment:

jbel said...

oh I just LOVE how awesome parents are- how lucky we are to have ours close by ... so glad she was able to help

i think it's so cruel when "mom" gets sick because "mom" still has to be "mom"

great job helping out momma Lynn!