The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

March 13, 2010

a little fun at Disneyland











.... and I mean only a little. Yesterday Grey and I took another adventure to Disneyland. I've been feeling better (yay!) and the sun was out so I thought... why not? Of course when we got there the mickey and friends parking structure was closed so we had to park at the downtown disney far lot....this totally sucked cause I had already told Grey we didn't have to bring the stroller. The stroller is stupid for us at Dland cause Grey wants to walk anyway which then results with me pushing an empty stroller and trying to handle a toddler. So anyway the walk from the parking lot to the front of dland probably took about 35 minutes.... my patience was already being tested. He didn't care to listen to mommy for the most part which resulted in many agruments and break downs. Too hard to explain it is words... lets just say Mommy needed a NAP!!! Now most of you may think... geez he looks pretty happy in the pictures and I would reply... yes he does cause he screamed at me to take the pictures... this was one thing he definately wanted... food, drinks, taking his sweatshirt off, diaper change, go on rides... none of those things he wanted... grrrrr!!!! So the almost three year old and the 3 month prego mommy made it through the 4 hour adventure, back to the car and then off to Gamma's house for a little recovery.

No comments: