The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

March 28, 2010

Laying flat


Oh....its been a rough couple days!!!!! On Friday afternoon I had some minor bleeding...scared me cause it was so unexpected. I called the doctor and he said to come in for an ultrasound to check it out. Thankfully everything looks good...no sign of why this occurred. He told me to be on bedrest for two days and as long as I have no more bleeding I can resume normal activity. Well, I give it to any mommy who has to be on bedrest, you really have to depend on others to take care of little one, meals, the house etc. Well, its been interesting over here. I am exhausted not being able to do my usual stuff. My house is slightly chaotic, Grey and daddy are in a bit of a struggle together... three year old not listening... the usual. But it is freaking my world. I feel helpless. There were moments of "clear skies" yesterday and then another "storm" would move in. Today is day two and I don't believe I have been laying around as much as I am supposed to. Its just not possible. We NEED to have smooth sailing from this point on in this pregnancy cause I just don't know what I will do if it isn't.

2 comments:

jbel said...

Oh I feel your pain!
I was on my back for 2 weeks after I delivered DJ. (only way to get relief from a spinal head ache is to be flat on your back)
I felt bad for my mom, Drew, my sis. in law and Drew's dad who all shared the burden of watching the two girls AND helping me with the baby.

The good news is ... that's what family is for. None of them griped about it and the girls did fairly well.

So if you end up on bed rest again, as hard as it is, know that your family will be there for you. (I can safely say that since I know all of them!)

The Bricks said...

I know all about bed rest and there's nothing fun about it. It feels like torture to not be able to care for your family but it's worth it in the end. I suffered through 2 months with Ash and 3 weeks with Colin. I'd do it all over again for them. You just have to remember the prize at the end of it all. Hope this week gets better and you are free to be up on your feet again.