The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

November 24, 2009

Christmas already???

Daddy showing Grey how to set-up the tree
Grey very gently taking the ornament from me

Decorating the tree


Grey's concentration face



oh the damage... haha... wrapped in beads




Yes... we are one of those families that put up the xmas decorations before Thanksgiving. I love the holidays especially xmas... what makes it really hard each year (this being the hardest year ever) is that Geoff goes of to Hawaii for work. Being in our new place, I just couldn't wait to decorate. I also really wanted us to be able to do it as a family. So on Saturday Geoff brought up all the xmas chaos and we started to unload. Greyson was a big help (enter sarcasm here). It was lots of fun in the end. Daddy did the heavy lifting... yes, we have a fake tree, but we have to due to the above situation... and then mommy did all the beautifying. Greyson... well, he did little damage. I didn't realize I hadn't taken a picture on my camera of the final outcome. Those will come soon. Happy Thanksgiving... and Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Shwam Fam said...

I love all these pictures! His face is totally priceless and yes, I am sure he was a big help! Since our Christmas decorations are not up yet we will have to come over to yours :).

The Bricks said...

I'm so jealous you have decorations up. Greyson has the cutest expressions, I'm sure he keeps you guys laughing with those faces.