The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

November 7, 2009

Getting ready for Xmas time...

Grey and I took our lunch to the park today for many reasons... partly cause we were not a good couple today. No matter what he did it was driving me nuts, so I thought it would be better to get out of the house, also cause I am sick of unpacking and lastly, cause I wanted to get a picture of him for our xmas cards that I want to send out early so people get our new address. Sooooo with all that said... below are a few of the funny photos I got today... obviously, I am not going to post a pic of the one I used! You'll have to wait... which reminds me... for those of you who view this blog and I probably don't have your current address email it to me: brimoysa@gmail.com
I purposely ordered lots of xmas cards so everyone gets our new address!!!



1 comment:

Shwam Fam said...

Cute! Cute! Love his cheese face in the pictures. Can't wait to see your card. I am sure it is adorable!