The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

November 15, 2009

I've been scolded...


by my little sister!!!! haha I got a text today from Alyssa, I believe it was sent to Celina too... saying... I want some blog updates please! Well here you go. Nothing exciting... I had to create a blog postable situation =) Here is Greyson decorating a sign for Alyssa and Casey... all 'Cars' stickers, he is officially obsessed with that movie.

Don't miss the stickers all over his shirt


Striking a pose

So we are almost completely moved in and decorated... I am going to play and tweak a few more things I am sure, but for now we love it. Here is our bedroom















Vanity area in our room looking to the bathroom





The Bathroom







Dining room with the kitchen on the left


No pics of Grey's room yet cause I am not in love with it yet... its a work in progress!!!

One of the new things I love about our new place is there is a grassy area just at the bottom of the stairs. It was so nice out yesterday that Grey, Daddy and I played some baseball. Grey is amazing at the sport already. We can only imagine all the games we are going to be attending through out his life.













Daddy pitching... Grey getting ready to step into it









Swing batter batter










closed eyes... tongue out... he is a natural





running the bases



such a good pitcher... mommy was told to sit on the bench




Grabbed the little man for a photo... he wasn't very happy about having to take a break



Well, Lou and everyone else I hope you enjoyed the post hahahaha


3 comments:

Jane said...

I did love the pics! Nice to have a place with grass so close! From experience- he really is a good hitter!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update Bri!! Love the sign!

jbel said...

r u still in the same city?

love his natural pose with tongue out and all ... such a man!