The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

February 20, 2009

A thought and a photo

I though to myself the other day... and don't take this the wrong way and definately don't take it morbidly ( just my warning) you never know what can happen in a days time... if something did happen to me, is there enough photos, video, cards, letters etc. to remember me by. I realized how truly unbelievable this blog is to me... its my secured way of knowing there will always be enough of my thoughts and feelings available to those who will need them.
I think I have finally come up with a New Year's resolution... take more photos with me in them whether by myself, with Grey or with Geoff.... just be seen on the other side of the camera more.
So in saying all this, here is a photo that my Nana took at Celina's 30 bday party of me and my sisters... super cute, rare photo of us three together. Its very rare partly cause Alyssa lives in San Francisco and partly cause being a mom you always want photos of the kids, but then you realize when looking through all the photos taken... is there even a mom!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love my sisters!!

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way sometimes. I look at pictures and think, I swear I was there, but they are all of Steve and Gavin. I guess photographer is part of the Mom job description