The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

February 28, 2009

My Tricycle

Greyson has been begging for a bike... Gavin has one, all the kids at the park have one, Maddy has one.... so it was time for Greyson to have one. We said to him today, "do you want a bike?"


"nya" he says... thats yeah! So we told him if he cleaned up all his toys we would go get him a bike. Well, I have never seen him clean up like he did today. He would pick something up and if he didn't know where it went he would show it to me for me to point where to put it.


So with a clean house we headed off to Walmart. They had the one we wanted to get him. Its a Radio Flyer fold n go tricycle. He looks so cute on it. And he did so well around the neighborhood. He was very serious on his bike ride, it tooks lots of concentration... =)





On the ride home from Walmart he had to wear his helmet, but refused to smile

Down hill was his favorite

Snazzy tractor helmet


Charging... he did so well, we were so proud of him
I have to say, watching Greyson hit all these milestones is so much fun... I almost wonder if I want him to grow up too fast... I love that he keeps developing with such grace and such a lack of fear. From moving to a big boy bed now to riding a tricycle and each day trying to say more and more things. You are such a big boy Grey.... keep it up, we are having so much fun!!!!



No comments: