The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

February 5, 2009

Super bowl Sunday

So the morning of Super bowl was super beautiful, so we thought we would take another trip to 14th street in Newport to play at the park. Greyson is such a park boy, ask anyone who watches him... he just loves it. It is so much fun to see him progress in his developement. I swear not to long ago he needed to hold our hand going up the steps, now he does it all by himself. And watching him go down the spiral slide with no help frightens me to no end.... I have a TODDLER!!!!! Posing... I'm a super model, or so my mommy thinks
Cheese face.... how cute it this one... frameable (is that even a word?)

Daddy pulling Grey with something.... seaweed maybe??


our monkey on the monkey bars



oohh oohh aaahh aaahh... thats what a monkey says





No comments: