The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

February 7, 2009

Greyson's Outer Space Room





































So I have done almost everything I want to do for Grey's room. After putting it all together there are a few extra projects I have lined up, but here is what is complete so far. At lunch, Geoff and I came up with the idea to hang some things from the ceiling... similar to a mobile, but a modern version. Possibly some rockets and planets... we will see.





This is the fabric that Grey's flat sheet is made out of

This is the duvet cover

This is the small pillow and I will be making on for his chair too


This is another sham



and this is my pillow... hence the flowers. I loved it for me since I am always in Greys chair... I also bought a little extra... hey you never know if the next baby will be a girl=) and if it is Greyson and her will share a room, so why not be prepared hahaha

1 comment:

jbel said...

what a lucky big boy and what a fun room! when did you learn to sew? I'm impressed.

I'm so jealous that you have a long napper. I remember when E gave up napping at 2 ... way too early!!!