The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

February 6, 2009

so lucky

I have to say I am pretty lucky with how good Greyson is at taking naps. This morning Grey and I hung out at the house waiting for the garage door guy to show up to fix our tweaked door. Then when he finished we headed to my moms to take her to her doctors appointment. Greyson was getting close to lunch around the time we were sitting in the waiting room, so he wasn't his cheery self. As soon as we were done there we met C, Maddy and Brody at Coco's by fashion island. Grey was pretty good til the end he just wanted to leave. So we all head out into the rain and then head to moms. On the way there Grey fell asleep... little man was exhausted. So we get to my moms, I walk up the stairs carrying Grey, I change his diaper then put him in the pack n play... he sleeps thru the entire process. He then procedes to sleep for THREE hours. The amazing thing is this it pretty typical of him. I would have never thought after all the mayhem that came in his first year, that I would get the sweetest, cutest, best napper ever!!!!

I think I deserve it =)

No comments: