The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

What a fun weekend this has been... actually this post covers Wednesday (my birthday) to Monday. Wednesday I turned 28 and am totally OK with that. I have never minded getting "older" its just a number... so I did the usual went to work, came home from work. I did get to have a nice dinner with Geoff thanks to my mom continuing her usual "hours of operation" so that it covered dinner time, as well. Then Thursday was another usual day... drop Grey off at Danielle's and then pick him up... I did decide though that Grey and I would take a trip to the Spectrum to get me a purse for my birthday, one I have wanted forever. So we did that and then we just cruised around. I let Grey play in the water fountain area which was the highlight to his day... clothes and all!!!


Then Friday morning Alyssa and Casey flew into town so Grey and I picked them up. We went to lunch at fashion island and then headed back to our house for Grey to take a nap. Unfortunately, I had to wake him up from his nap cause we had a photo session set up with our amazing photographer friend, Jennifer Gilmore at the San Juan Mission. Below are a few shots of us all getting through the heat

Hi Casey... This is Alyssa's Boyfriend


one of my new favorite shots


If only he wasn't lifting his shirt up
then on Saturday, my mom had planned a Girls Day event... Mani's/ Pedis... Yay!!! I hadn't treated myself to one in forever... it was overdue... Alyssa, Celina, my cousin Kaylee from No. Carolina flew in, Mom and me all headed to the nail salon-champagne in hand!!!




That's Alyssa's head peeking on the right and that is Kaylee (the blond) on the left






Caught C with her eyes closed
Later on Saturday mom and dad put on a Family/friends bbq at their house. Newport Rib company provided the majority of the yumminess, but Mom's pasta salad is always amazing, along with my guacamole... Lots of friends showed up and I want to thank you all for it!!!


Sunday, we decided was pool day before Casey and Alyssa have to head back to cold San Fran. So we posted up by our pool and enjoyed ourselves immensely. Thanks to Mom (as usual) Geoff and I also got to enjoy ourselves. Greyson was just really having a hard time at the pool, he wanted nothing to do with it, so mom took him back to the house, read him a book and put him down for a nap... she then took a nap too =) Gotta love Gamma!!!


Alyssa and Kaylee



Hi Lou!!


They were so irritated with me haha



Greyson telling Casey to get out of his chair



it worked...




Lastly, Mom and all the kids

1 comment:

jbel said...

wow-what a week end!
Happy Belated Birthday!!!

kids look so cute- it totally makes me want cousins for my kids on my side of the family
I wonder who'll have kids first: Heidi, Bryan, or Scott?