The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

September 11, 2009

I've got nothing!!!

I sat down just now to do a blog post and realized I don't have anything to post!!! How sad is that? I haven't taken a picture since Monday and therefore have nothing new to show you. I will definately have some pics after this Sunday cause Geoff and my good friends, Jamey Beeson and Cindy Green, are inching closer to their wedding day. This Sunday is their rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, which Geoff and I will be attending. Geoff is in the wedding (which is next sat.) and I just can't wait. Not only because I love weddings, but its good friends and its a reason to get dressed up!!!! How I do look forward to getting dressed up, it definately doesn't happen that often anymore. Geoff, being in the wedding, will be in a suit... can I tell you how hard it is to get that man in a suit... I am so excited. I am also determined to get some photos of us two together... cause there are few and far between. I should thank my mom and Celina now for watching Grey for the upcoming events... I really do appreciate it.

No comments: