The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

September 22, 2009

It's been a long time



Well... I have been taking a hiatus from the blog... not really by clear choice, more cause I have been exhausted, distracted and not had any pictures to post. I had kind of fallen into such a ground hog day routine that sitting in front of my computer seem like too much of a chore. Well, I am back and here we go.
Without sharing too much detail, cause there is no reason to dwell... Geoff and I want so badly to give Greyson a brother or a sister... it's not so easy. We really thought that this was our month... everything was lining up accordingly, but long story short, it just wasn't our time. So...we will continue to try our hardest =) and I will keep you posted. Everyone cross your fingers and toes, k??!!!!!
Next, I have really tried to make Greysons room his little haven... a place for him to enjoy, feel safe, learn, play etc. So the other weekend him and Maddy got to enjoy some of what his room has to offer. Brody was obviously there too... and he was getting into all the good toys.










Eating a yummy dinner at Greys new table and chairs... thank goodness for the sheet on the floor.

These are just a few pics of my sweet boy and me. We were getting ready for some night time stories, but he kept giving me kisses. I love those sweet, open mouth, slobbery two year old kisses... nothing is better....

Except, maybe this cheese face!!!!


This was what we discovered on Sunday when Greyson was refusing to take a nap and we decided just to let him stay in his room for awhile....








I started to clean the BLACK crayon off the wall, but realized I needed to capture this fabulous moment for the blog... always a blogger. The thing that was so annoying about this was Grey and Maddy had done this at Auntie C's house the day before and got in soooo much trouble. Why the heck would he test it out on me??? I gave it to him... tears, pouty face oh yeah he had it all. Thank goodness for the magic eraser cause his wall is nice and pretty now.
Ok... lastly, is Halloween is creeping up which I love, Greyson helped me decorate the house on Sunday with Halloween decorations. The thing is we have been talking about what he is going to be for Hw cause you have to buy costumes early or all the good ones will be gone... Well, I think Greys costume would have still been there... actually, I think it was left over from last year cause it was on sale for $9.99!!!! Usually, $24.99
Yes...... my child is being a BANANA!!! He totally picked it himself about three weeks ago when he saw a banana costume for a dog at Target. He now can clearly saw "anana." and is so proud of his costume. He has asked to where it everyday since Sunday, multiple times a day.




I had to cut legs holes in it cause it is for a 3-9month old baby to just lay in. it looks like a leotard from the back, hahahha

oh, he is so proud

2 comments:

Megan Harris said...

Hang in there Bri....it will happen in time like all things do! I will be definitely crossing fingers and toes for you! Just relax and have fun....that is when it happens the easiest :) Practicing is always fun too!
BTW - love the banana costume....priceless!

Anonymous said...

It's been awhile since I viewed your blog...we read your message about wanting a brother or sister for Greyson. Things happen when you least expect them and usually when you're not ready for them! Given time all will be well. I saved the picture of Greyson in his banana costume. Too Cute! And what a wonderful room he has with his big boy table and chairs. The only trouble is that if you send him to his room, he'll be happy to go!!!!
Papa and I will be at Grammy's tomorrow to be with the "greats". Can't wait for the fun.
Hugs, Nana