The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

September 12, 2009

Fun Friday

Grey and I had our fun Friday together... and after he woke up from his nap I decided to capture one of our purchases from the day. I dragged poor Grey to target, Ikea and H &M yesterday... he at least got to have lunch with Gamma at the country club. Below you will see the stool that we picked up at Ikea... he got a lime green one too. They are full Flintstones style- i love them. Kind of prehistoric, kind of modern, super light, wipe able surface and indestructible... and best of ALL only $8!!!!!

He has been wanting to "eat" at the "new" table in his room for a while so I let him have his snack there... doesn't he look happy.

Hi Chop chop... Chopper never gets any posts done about him... we still love you Chop... stop peeing on my floor though!!!!


Around 4 our niece, nephew and Grammy came over for a swim in the pool. Geoff is always a good sport gettin in the water, I stayed on the lounge chair with Grammy. The kids swam for an hour then we headed down to Chili's for dinner... yummy




No comments: