The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

March 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Wednesday was Geoff and my third anniversary.... so crazy that we have been married for three years already. Time has flown since having Grey and sometimes it is easy to forget about "us." So after really crazy, trying days at work on Wednesday (especially for Geoff and his company, he still has his job thank God) we headed to a yummy dinner. My mom watched Grey and Geoff and I went down to Macaroni Grill. We enjoyed an appetizer, bread, three glasses of wine and dinner and of course amazing conversation. Its the most we have had time to talk in a while.
Happy Anniversary again babe... it has been an amazing journey these past three years and all the years before that... you are my best friend and confidant. I love you with all my heart and amazingly each time I watch you with Grey I find more love in my heart for you. I can't wait for the day when we get to bring another little "us" into this world. Too bad we can't win the lottery and start tomorrow, hahahahaha.

2 comments:

The Bricks said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I knew it was coming up soon, sorry I missed the date. It sounds like you had a nice date. Congrats on 3 years!

Celina said...

that is cute! glad you had fun! love ya both!