The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

March 16, 2009

comments

Hi all who read my blog... I really wonder who you all are. I know my immediate family and a few friends read it, but how many friends of friends??? Once you start looking at blogs religiously you become a blog stalker... I am totally a blog stalker!! So the reason for my 'comments' post is.... leave me comments =) if you aren't able to, let me know brimoysa@gmail.com and I will change my settings. I love reading fun comments, advice, and just shared stories from all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I can finally leave comments on your blog. Now I just need to start my own. :)

The Bricks said...

Fun! I have been wanting to change mine so people can leave comments. I agree with C and the fact that she needed to start a blog YESTERDAY! BTW I love how Greyson's room is coming along. We miss you guys!

jbel said...

ok, so I have been leaving comments all along, but you never comment back or on mine so I've no clue whether or not you read them ... does this mean you do???
my fav pic lately is of Grey reading the papes on the pot ... or changing table rather ... my guess is he picked that one up from his daddy. LOVE it!

Jennifer Gilmore said...

I read every post you make! :) I rarely leave comments because then I have to leave google/reader - and I am lazy when it comes to that. Do you ever read ours? :)