The Moysa Kiddos

The Moysa Kiddos

March 15, 2009

Greyson's Outer Space Room Take 2

framed pics in frames I painted
Lampshade I covered

Paintings and banner I made, with his framed fabric to the left






ABC's

Well, progress is being made. Sick, I know. But, I am starting to like it. So I have helped the walls feel more cohesive in color. The pop of color on the walls is now the aqua blue. Its super fresh and fun. The alphabet canvas I bought at Babies r Us... its super cute and it was cheap. Grey and I are having fun singing the alphabet song. The banner above the three handpainted pics I did is also made by me... I used his fabrics from his bedding and then painted "Blast Off" in chocolate paint. To the left of that, I framed out his rocket ship fabric in a painted espresso frame. Over on the opposite side of his two windows I framed pictures of Grey that my mom had extras of from Jennifer Gilmore... it reminded me I need to order a large print for geoff and my bedroom! And lastly, I covered an existing lampshade with fabric and trim... so its all very aqua. I just stained Greysons new nightstand espresso today so when that is done drying I will be on my way to making the majority of his furniture espresso....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks so cute Bri! Great job!

Anonymous said...

great job! you are so talented!